Gearing up for a 90 Day Challenge
I've decided to start a 90 Day Health and Fitness Challenge. The challenge begins on Sunday, December 1st and goes through Friday, February 28th. The reason I'm doing this challenge is push myself in physical activities and nutrition to bring me to an even high quality of life.
- Lose 30 pounds
- Lower glucose level to a healthy number >99
- Run a 10 minute mile
- 60 push-ups
- Workout 6 days a week
- 3 days high intensity workouts
- 3 days yoga/ 30 minutes treadmill/ 30 minutes stairclimber
- 3 - 30 day fitness challenge (planks/ squats/ push-ups)
- Take It Works! Greens every day. This will help energize me each day while alkalizing my body healing me from the inside out!
- Ultimate ProFIT protein smoothie after each workout. This product will help with quicker post workout recovery, build lean muscle mass and maintain healthy cholesterol numbers.
- Plan meals each day
- No soda or fast food
- Wrap weekly (this will tighten, tone and firm while reducing the appearance of cellulite)
Do you have health and fitness goals? Join me in this 90 day challenge. Comment below on your goals and what action steps you are going to take to get yourself to day 90 with success. Push yourself yet be realistic on your goals and as much as I hate being cliche...no pain no gain!
If you are interested in hearing more about what products may help you during this 90 day challenge email me your goals and any product questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org (also available on gtalk) or find me on Facebook and ask me any questions. It works currently have holiday packages saving up to $161 but it's only available for a limited time so contact me or shop on my website and get yourself to a new you!